(I did not take any of these pictures. They were all stolen from the interwebs. One day I'll work on my own Cleveland photo journal and you'll know I took them by the much lesser quality than these.)
![]() |
| The Jake (Progressive Field; where the Indians play...Go Tribe!) |
![]() |
| Hope Memorial Bridge |
![]() |
| Hope Memorial Bridge |
![]() |
| Cleveland Browns Stadium on Lake Erie (or FirstEngergy Stadium if you want to be politically correct) |
![]() |
| Atrium of the Cleveland Museum of Art |
![]() |
| Cleveland Museum of Art across Wade Pond |
![]() |
| Westside Market |
![]() |
| Downtown Cleveland from Lake Erie |
![]() |
| Little Italy |
![]() |
| Ohio City (sorry about the cones; it was still the best pic I could find) |
![]() |
| Cleveland has a Gehry building! Peter B. Lewis Building at the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western |
![]() |
| Rock and Roll Hall of Fame |
| Shaker Lakes Nature Center |
![]() |
| Shaker Lakes Nature Center |
![]() |
| Severance Hall, home of the Cleveland Orchestra |
![]() |
| St. Theodosius in Tremont |















No comments:
Post a Comment